This is a 3-day format of endurance motorsport (up to 24 hours of track time) for all "Lemons and Limes".
We are hoping to start Preliminary Documentation and Scrutineering on Thursday May 6th 2021 (between 2pm - 6pm) for those coming early (or from out of town) and resume Friday May 7th throughout the day (all times are approximate).
- Day 1 (Fri May 7th 2021) practice starts Midday - 1.30pm. Main event starts @ 2pm - 6pm (or until dark)
- Day 2 (Sat May 8th 2021) Event resumes @ 08:00am - 6pm (or until dark)
- Day 3 (Sun May 9th 2021) Event resumes 08:00am - 4pm with short prizegiving/awards immediately after chequered flag.
For this endurance event, you'll need:
- a minimum of 5 drivers per team (no maximum)
- any amount of crew members (who can work on the vehicle)
- a themed "LEMON" or "LIME" car - for details of various classes, contact us or see the Lemons Rules
- all teams require a Transponder and a Pit Garage (hired through us during Registration process)