What do we do with your private information and data? Well, there's a Nigerian Prince that has promised to pay us a few Million Dollars for it... However, we don't think YOUR info is worth that much, so we declined his generous offer! Instead we've decided to protect your privacy and won't be giving anyone anything... unless they throw in a set of steak knives... and do a 2-for-1 deal.
Obviously, some Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers - we take no responsibility for this, but do our best to protect you from any such Gas-holes.
Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details
This information is used:
- 1.1 To provide you with the usually low standard of services to which you're accustomed;
- 1.2 To maintain our accounts;
- 1.3 For billing;
- 1.4 To enable us to answer any silly enquiries – of which there are a'plenty;
- 1.5 For verifying your identity for security purposes;
- 1.6 For marketing our services and products – we have a new range of rubber duckies if you're keen?;
- 1.7 To help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
2. Your personal information
- 2.1 Is only available to NaZCAR's administrative personnel. We may use a subset of this information for customised marketing purposes, directly from us to you. Information, which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service. Some of this information is classified as sensitive information by the Privacy Act 1993. We make the assumption that in giving this information to us, you consent to our holding it for the duration of your membership.
3. Information volunteered by you
- 3.1 For a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, or questionnaire. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it.
- 3.2 Any images, likenesses, video, audio or recorded material remains the property of NaZCAR and may be used however we choose on any media platform available – we might even turn you into a movie-star!
4. Disclosure to Government and their agencies
- 4.1 We are subject to the law like everyone else, So, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. Remember "the I'LEMONati is watching you..."
5. Information Request
- 5.1 At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you by contacting us. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.